For our WebDAV for iPad, iPhone and Android Solutions, for customers with a Lotus Domino, IBM Quickr or IBM Connections environment, we are constantly looking for improvements to meet the demands of our customers and to offer our customers the best WebDAV features possible with the current mobile technology.
WebDAV V1.4, to be released ultimately January 2013, will contain the following new functionalities:
• Full support of IBM Connections including communities
• LDAP support will be enhanced
• Automatic update mechanism for WebDAV
• Servlet control center where admins can reload the WebDAV servlet without stopping the HTTP task
• WebDAV.nsf person documents user name will be saved in authors field for AdminP to process name changes
• Application to analyse WebDAV user statistics and present nice grafics in the browser for management
• Quickr WebDAV support for forms with multiple attachments (reported by client)
• Quickr WebDAV file checked out issue (reported by client)
• Lotus WebDAV: fix for people who have not synced extended period (reported by client)
For a free download (1 person) of the current WebDAV version or to get an overview of previous product releases, visit our Download page.
The WebDAV roadmap is not rigid, there are three options to stay informed:
• check the WebDAV support web page
• send me an email to subscribe to our mailing list(*) and receive an email when the new release is ready for download.
• Join our WebDAV Linked group and share your experiences with WebDAV and tell us about functionalities that you miss.
Written by: Kim van den Berg
(*) You will receive an email approximately once a month