For example: the Cluster Administrator. This solution manages database file copy and removal among clustered servers as well as non-clustered servers. Fill in your contact information and the Lotus Domino abbreviated Server names and you can download the software for free.
To enable Cluster administration, you need to take the following steps:
- Copy this tool to one or both of the (clustered) servers you want to process
- Sign the database with the server's ID.
- Open the database and create a Configuration document
- If you wish to run the agents on a schedule, enable the agents of your choice in the Configuration document
- Save the Configuration document
Note: our website disclaimer is also applicable for downloads supplied on our blog website.
Written by: Kim van den Berg